The Power of Sexual Energy & Desire with Emily Fletcher
In this episode, Dr. Stephanie welcomes Emily Fletcher to the Better show for the 3rd time to discuss a rather taboo subject…the female orgasm and our sexual desire. Emily speaks on sexual energies, and how they manifest within, along with using orgasm to connect with your partner on a divine level, and potentially to connect with a higher power. They explore what society might be like if the balance was restored to the sexes in terms of gender roles in the bedroom. You’ll learn about some historical misconceptions about Mary Magdalene and her famed misrepresentation of being a “slut”.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 6:31 Sexual Energy
- 10:21 Prioritizing Pleasure as a Woman
- 16:31 Different Methods of Reaching Orgasm (Toys, Mindset, Approach)
- 20:11 What is Sex Magic & What’s your level of Charge?
- 28:41 Transcend with your Sexual Energy
- 30:11 Balance in Society, Feminine & Masculine and the Beauty in Exploring for Both Sexes
- 39:54 Addressing your Sexual Trauma Response as an Adult with Grace and Patience
- 45:11 Pressures to Reach Climax as a Woman
- 51:11 Connections to the Divine through Orgasm and Manifesting Your Desires
- 1:02:00 Mary Magdalene Manuscripts and Her Connection to Isis the Egyptian Goddess
- 1:07:11 Slut Shaming & Society’s Expectations
- 1:15:11 Conclusion
Follow Emily on Instagram
Subscribe to Emily’s Youtube Channel: Ziva Meditation
Dive into better health!
I’m Dr. Stephanie
Part geek, part magic, and all the way passionate about being a well-lived woman.
I want to throw my grandkids in the air in my 70’s. I want to be squatting even more weight than I am now, and putting my OWN luggage in the overhead bin. Sound like weird goals? For me these are just some of the little things that represent a life well-lived.
My health is MY job – I’ll be damned if I rely on luck, ‘good genes’ or a cocktail of drugs that over promise and under deliver.
The Betty Body is my first book-baby, and a collection of what I’ve learned after thousands of clinical hours, hundreds of conversations with the world’s top experts, and most importantly…
This book is an outline of what took ME from “rock-bottom health” at 38, to being my own version of a Betty in my perimenopausal mid 40’s. A woman who is physically strong, full of energy, enjoys mental clarity, great sex and a joyful family life. Is it all roses? Of course not. But I have the stamina and tools to deal with the push and pull of life so that it doesn’t turn into chronic stress.
I want this for you too. Let’s go Bettys!